Friday, December 7, 2007

Close Up





Ryan had his newborn pictures taken when he was still just 2 weeks old, but we just got all the images back, and we love how they turned out. These are only a few of my favorites We are pretty impressed with the photographer, who just has a studio in her basement! If anyone needs one, her site is www.picsbysteph.com.

8 comments:

Jen Hanson said...

Could he be any cuter! Your family picture turned out so nice. What a cute family!

Villarreal's said...

Pic's turned out great! He has always been so stinkin' adorable! I love to hear how much u love being a mom Annie, u have such a great outlook on life and motherhood.

Losee's said...

I love that first picture! He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute baby. I love him! You need to come hang out at my house so I can hold him.

Jessica said...

Cute little guy, he really looks like both of you. hope all is well, i will call you soon

Skipper said...

Great pictures! He looks just like Chris! Thanks for the website.

The Shupes said...

Chris, this is kind of random, but this is Heather Shupe, (Anderson). I saw your blog on Jessicas and wanted to say hi!! I hope things are going well, what a cute baby.

Dayna said...

WHAT A STUD!!! And I love the hair, it is so soft :) He really is just the cutest little guy. It was so fun seeing you at the Christmas party, and now I can stalk you on this thing!!!