Oh my cuteness! I think he is so adorable and that tongue?!!! So cute. Bath time is the best.
The picture of Ryan with the towel over his mouth looks just like Chris. He looks a lot like his dad...just a darker version :)
What a cute little guy!!
He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love his little tongue sticking out, how funny. He is absolutely positively adorable.
What a good looking boy! Marina had quite a fun time playing with him today. We need to do it more often.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my cuteness! I think he is so adorable and that tongue?!!! So cute. Bath time is the best.
The picture of Ryan with the towel over his mouth looks just like Chris. He looks a lot like his dad...just a darker version :)
What a cute little guy!!
He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love his little tongue sticking out, how funny. He is absolutely positively adorable.
What a good looking boy! Marina had quite a fun time playing with him today. We need to do it more often.
Post a Comment